We have been building a lot of features into the website that encourage member interaction. I would like to take some time to walk through each featue. After that we can brainstom about what could be better or added.
- Create (propose) Projects - These are automatically emailed to members to help drum up interest and help you form a team. If you are signed in you can +1 a project to indicate you would like to help. Projects have proposed, active and archive status options.
- Create Events - You can add events to the calendar and change existing ones.
- Create Poll Questions - You can ask a question and get answers feeback from the members.
- Create Blogs - These can be associated to existing projects so you can chronicle your journey.
- Create Photo Galleries- You can also link in YouTube videos and associate these with projects.
- Edit our Policy and Documentation Wiki - Edit the document pages and have all changes tracked.
- Add to the Inventory - Any item you bring can be added to this list that only members see. This allows a central place for instructions, ownership and help contact info for items. A QR code is generated for each item so you can use your mobile phone to check instructions and item status (if someone has printed and affixed the QR code)
- Profile - Each member has a profile on the site. You will soon get a notice that your account was created. Login and look for the small "my profile" link at the bottom of the page. We will take your picture when you visit the space.
- Login via social media - On your account page on the site is a tab called "linked accounts". Here you can associate Google or Facebook so you don't need to remember another login.
- Vote on your favorite proposed projects and events.
- Collect contributions for a specific project.
- View a webcam of the Space
- Get member contact information
- Join IRC chat